Postitus Postitas siim123 » 30 Nov 2010, 18:14

Lemmikud:
Rolvertsi Estfield
Ahwi Dodge
Eerokese Beli

m1cro

Postitus Postitas m1cro » 30 Nov 2010, 19:02

Erki525 BMW 535

Very tidy model with some excellent photographs aswell, I would have given this little beauty a few more marks if some extra time was taken on the headlights and the decals along the body.. Overall a very good attempt. Well done.

Overall look 4
Overall quality 4

m2giorav Toyota Supra MK3

I'm very impressed with the amount of attention this model was given, there are alot of addons and this would have taken alot of time..Maybe in a few years time m2giorav will be one of the top modellers around.. he has some very nice ideas.

Overall look 4
Overall quality 3

Rolverts Estfield

I've seen Rolverts Work before and I must add that this is a fine example of the skill and the imagination this modeller has. A beautiful job from start to finish which is not an easy feat,Very well done.

Overall look 5
Overall quality 4

Siim123 Impala

After some guidance on a build for a contest a while back Siim has made a huge turnaround on the amount of effort to focus on his models and slow down to the stage where you are able to see his skills in his work.I am pleased to see another fine example of patience and attention to detail,not an easy style of car to replicate since most models are not high quality Tamiya. Another reason Siim is one of our future top modellers.Two thumbs up from me.Keep going :D

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 5

Hardstar Shelby Cobra

When I first saw the completed model I thought "what a beautiful looking Ferrari." Sorry for the mistake Hardstar, your paintjob and shine are typical of the quality of a Ferrari. A beatuful model,Your photographs using daylight are very very good :D Some extra attention to the smaller details would have gotten this model 5/5.

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 3

Eero Bel-Air

This colour scheme and paint job are awesome... the stance is brilliant too.. I wish this had more details on the finer things like instrument panel ,seatbelts and little extras.. This would have been the best of the best... A beautiful looking model done with a great deal of accuracy on the underside and chassis. Definitely my favourite model :D great pictures too. very well built.

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 4

Ahwike Charger

A very carefully built model, lovely attention on the brakes,wheels,rearlights and headlights.. Looks very professional. I would be totally happy with a build like this in my cabinet. I'm sure those decals were a real pleasure to work with :D top finish all round. Cant fault this build at all,even the panel lines and the window rubbers are perfect... Number ONE build.

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 5

Simmtann Impala

I can just imagine this car sitting on the road with the door opened and the radio on..The detail Simmtann have put into this build is amazing. A white model too, not so easy. Everything is there and the front end is just simply outstanding ... headlights and bumper look brilliant.Great photos aswell

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 5

-Gert- Vertex Ridge

Huge amount of work spent on this model adding small things like wiring and decal details. A very nice touch.. Some little bits could be worked on a bit more.. The glass parts and the window rubbers could do with some more attention. Overall a great build and some great ideas. I like your work Gert. Nice pictures too.

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 3

All the modellers did very well with their builds.Judging can be especially hard because some of the modellers are spending more time on small parts which can make a huge difference to a score.. I would like to thank the staff for inviting us from SPC to judge in your contest, It has been a real pleasure to view the work of the modellers on this forum and I would love to come back and do this again at a later date.. Thank you all.

hardstar

Postitus Postitas hardstar » 30 Nov 2010, 20:21

Lemmikud:
Rolvertsi Estfield
Ahwikese Dodge
Simmtanni Impala

Kasutaja avatar
R.X
Moderaator

Postitus Postitas R.X » 30 Nov 2010, 20:33

Lemmikud:
Siimu Impala
Ahwikese Charger
Eero BelAir
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Kasutaja avatar
silluma

Postitus Postitas silluma » 30 Nov 2010, 20:47

minu lemmikud siis.

Rolvertsi Estfield
Siimu Impala
ja ahwikese dodge.

DR1FT

Postitus Postitas DR1FT » 30 Nov 2010, 20:58

Ahwike - Dodge Charger

Gert - Toyota Soarer

Eero - Chevrolet Bel-Air
Work In Progress: Trueno AE86, Supra MkIV, Porsche 951, Silvia S14a, Vw Golf mk3 (3door), Subaru WRX STi, Skyline R32 GT-R.

Kasutaja avatar
Black66
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Black66 » 30 Nov 2010, 21:14

Teen kah selle keerulise hindamistöö ära. Kuna mudelit ise valmis ei saanud, määrati mind ¾üriisse ning oli antud olukorras sellega nõus. Hinnetest rääkides, siis minu jaoks tähendab 5 küllaltki perfektset tööd ilma suuremate vigadeta. 3 on suhteliselt keskpärane ning alla selle kesisem. Kriitikat ei tasu võtta südamesse, kõik see ju selleks, et edaspidi teisiti teha ja mitte neid vigasid korrata.

Erki525 BMW Schnitzer S5M2giorav Supra MK3Rolverts EstfieldSiim123 Chevrolet ImpalaHardstar Shelby Cobra 427 A/CEero Chevrolet Bel-AirAhwike Dodge Charger SRT8 Simmtann Chevrolet Impala-Gert- Vertex Ridge Soarer
Pilt
Roosa käigukanginupu gäng

BrutalAnts

Postitus Postitas BrutalAnts » 30 Nov 2010, 21:14

1.Eero - Chevrolet Bel-Air
2.simmtann - Impala
3.Ahwike - Dodge Charger

Kasutaja avatar
m2giorav
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas m2giorav » 30 Nov 2010, 21:17

Lemmikud:
Siimu Impala
Simmtannu Impala
Ahwikese Charger
Valmis:
Chevy Caprice VIP Taxi 1/25
"puhkus" mudelite ehitamisest :/

PUG=309

Postitus Postitas PUG=309 » 01 Dets 2010, 01:57

Hello, thank you for invite to be a judge in your contest,

Erki525 BMW 535

For only being your second build, this is a very good model. A few little things like the paint being too thick that you couldn't see the panel lines and the decals being a little messy. i hope to see some more models from you. You should keep this model and after you have done a few more, compare the new ones to this to see how much you have improved. Well done.

Overall look 3
Overall quality 3

m2giorav Toyota Supra MK3

It looks like you put in an a lot of effort into this model, you have added a lot of extras and the custom body-kit is rather good although it could of been better if you took a little more time sanding and preparing it before adding the colour. I expect we'll see some great models in the future from you.

Overall look 4
Overall quality 3

Rolverts Estfield

I watched this being built on our forum and was amazed by the amount of effort and planning that you must of done on this build. A great start to scratch building, i cant wait to see what you'll be building in a few years time.

Overall look 4
Overall quality 4

Siim123 Impala

Another great model from you Siim. As Andy has said, you have seen a lot improvement in your builds since i have known you.There's just 1 or 2 things that spoil the car for me, and one of them is the front headlights being white behind the glass, a little BMF would of transformed them. The attention and patience you put into your paint designs and the level of finish you can achieve on these medium quality kits is amazing.

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 4

Hardstar Shelby Cobra

You have done very well considering the way that you received your kit.You have done great job of putting the doors and boot lid back on. If you had paid a little more attention to the little details then as Andy said, this would of been a top scorer. Ill be looking out for your next build

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 3

Eero Bel-Air

This is a beautiful build, smooth paint, BMF looks great, wheels suit the car, the ride height is a little to high for my taste and the seats a little shiny. A very clean build. Well done

Overall Look 5
Overall Quality 4

Ahwike Charger

You have put in a lot of hard work into this build and it shows. great interior, panel lines and window trims are excellent, If the wheels where a little bit bigger and were pushed under the wheel arches a little more, this would of been a top scorer

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 5

Simmtann Impala

Great looking model. You have worked hard to detail this, a beautiful car. The pictures are outstanding too. there's a few rough edges here and there, but i'd be very happy if i had built this car

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 5

-Gert- Vertex Ridge

A detailed model, a great attempt at detailing. I bet those decals were fun to put on,a little more attention was needed on a few small things like the window trims and rear lights. We learn with every build, lets see your next one.

Overall Look 4
Overall Quality 4

Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of the judging team. And good luck to all.

Allan

taz

Postitus Postitas taz » 01 Dets 2010, 21:20

Hello :)

Erki525

A very nice litte model you have built here. I appreciate the fact this isnt an amazing kit to work with, but you've pulled it off nicely. :) Not any real noticeable faults, couldve perhaps been a little cleaner in terms of headlights and paint.

Overall Look 4
Quality 3

m2giorav

Overall quality is good. You have made a good attempt at adding a fair amount of modifications, its not an easy task to do...keep at it, and you'll prove to be a great modeller.

Overall Look 3
Quality 3

Rolverts

Fantastic scratch-building skills, very impressed that you have made the enitre shell also, very unique and pretty well executed. I would give this more marks if it had been slightly cleaner, however, a fantastic build!

Overall Look 4
Quality 4

Siim123

I have seen Siims previous builds, and follow his builds still, and the amount of improvement is amazing. This is a very clean model, oozing personality, and really describes its style brilliantly. Top effort.

Overall Look 5
Quality 5

hardstar

A nice clean build here. Looks neat and tidy. Only criticism is perhaps replace the kit chrome as it can affect the final look.

Overall Look 4
Qualtiy 4

Eero

A very nice build. Good contrast in colours. Cleanly built, and very clean chassis. Perhas lacks uniqueness, othing to really set it apart. But good build.

Overall Look 3
Quality 4

Ahwike

This is a magnificent build. A really well executed replica. Super clean work. There were alot of modifications to this builds, however looks as though it is an out-of-box- build. Top marks.

Overall Look 5
Quality 5

Siimtann

This is a nice little build. Some cool little extras added. Youve done a good job on a low quality kit. Good stuff.

Overall Look 4
Quality 3

-Geert-

This is a very nice model. Good attempt at modifying the kit with some small details, executed relatively well. The build could be a little neater in terms of quality, however, a good build in general.

Overall Look 4
Quality 3

Good luck to everyone here, Im honoured to be one of the judges. :)

Kasutaja avatar
Hardi
Kontakt:

Postitus Postitas Hardi » 03 Dets 2010, 20:11

realystic
Site Admin

Postitus Postitas realystic » 04 Dets 2010, 15:21

Peab ka selle töö ette võtma kuna züriisse mind juba tiriti...

erki525 Bmw 535i ac schnitzer s5m2giorav Toyota Supra MK3Rolverts - Estfield 1/24siim123 1958 Impala Revell Monogram:shock: Nii fckin palju kroomi n' shit :shock: Graveering teeb ära. Vaeva on nähtud ja palju.

hardstar Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Eero - Chevrolet Bel-Air 1957 AMT :lol:
Natuke liiga kõrge tundub olevat, võiks paremini istuda nende suurte tõllarataste peal. Piltide pealt on näha ka mõned väikesed värvivead.

Ahwike - Dodge Charger SRT8simmtann AMT '58 impala-Gert- Vertex Ridge Soarer

DiamondCobra

Postitus Postitas DiamondCobra » 04 Dets 2010, 17:18

1. Ahwike - Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
2. Siim123 - 1958 Impala
3. -Gert- - Vertex Ridge
Diamond Cobra

Vasta